1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

2015 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Brad Pittiful, Mar 3, 2015.

1. voodooblues

voodooblues Friend of Leo's

I wonder if this was a move to save money more than anything. Last year he was slowed by injuries, but I think B Marsh still has value. Also, his presence on the field opens up space for Alshon Jeffery. Jeffery is a solid #2 but not a #1. With or without Marshall, the Bears still don't have someone to take the top off a D.

2. regularslinky

regularslinky Tele-Afflicted

I think that is the plan. One thing is for sure, Chip swings for the fences. Fingers crossed . . . .

3. The Bone

The Bone Friend of Leo's

Marshawn Lynch signs! Man, I love that guy. A true NFL'er from the old school.

Even as a Raider fan (albeit a Cal Grad), I am so excited to see him run in 2015!

4. Colo Springs E

Colo Springs E Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

I don't care much for him as a person, but a fine running back and yes, will enjoy seeing him again in 2015.

5. The Bone

The Bone Friend of Leo's

I can see that. Interestingly, I sort of despise the NFL to the extent that they force the player to speak to the media, and fine them for not wearing the league approved headphones.

So, not sure why you don't like him, but my assumption is his reluctance to talk to the media. I'm pretty sure he is actually a pretty good guy, particularly with his football camp he does in Oakland....

6. Itwang

Itwang Tele-Meister

Hawks gonna Roll with Beast Mode. But I'm just here (TDPRI) so I won't get fined.......

7. Colo Springs E

Colo Springs E Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

He just seems a bit of an ass to me, just my impression I guess. I actually agree with you about making players speak, I think it's dumb. But it is a requirement, and he doesn't mind cashing the checks from the league that has made him ridiculously rich. As for the headphones, you probably can't show up at an NFL-sponsored event with a bottle of Gatorade if the NFL has an exclusive with Powerade. Don't like it, go play for the CFL.

I do like to watch him run though. Too bad we couldn't see him run just one more time last year :lol:

8. Walker

Walker Tele-Afflicted

I have no problem with him not talking to the media; I think it's ridiculous to try and make him talk when he has nothing to say. What I hate about him is the fact he'll grab his crotch after scoring a touchdown. Classless, lowlife behavior. He ought to be penalized and fined ever time he does it.

9. Brad Pittiful

Brad Pittiful Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

suh looks to be signing with the dolphins

mccoy is getting a nice payday in buffalo

10. The Bone

The Bone Friend of Leo's

Yeah, I forgot about that. I guess I'm sort of desensitzed to the crotch-grabbing since it seems every hip hop artist since Michael Jackson does it.

11. dburns

dburns Friend of Leo's

Byron Maxwell and Frank Gore to the Eagles.

Don't know enough about Maxwell other than that he's the trendy big name free agent corner. I doubt he's as good as advertised, but he has to be better than what they had.

I do like Frank Gore though...my kind of runner.

12. Brad Pittiful

just saw that...good signings!

13. telleutelleme

telleutelleme Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Well the Texans admitted they are in a building mode and decided to give one of their most popular players the bums rush. Andre Johnson was told to take a pay cut or take a walk. Really great GM in Rick Smith. He's blown all the 3 & 4 round picks and got the team in serious CAP trouble so he boots Andre to save a few bucks. Wonder what they pick up with that pittance in CAP savings.

14. Mjark

Mjark Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Gore's been in the league for 10 years. That's about it for a back. He is a bull but still, I don't see it.

15. dburns

dburns Friend of Leo's

Gore is a short term solution for sure, but RBs are a dime a dozen to me. They can be had in later rounds of the draft. But I like Gore for next year.

16. Brad Pittiful

eagles trying to get mccourty from the PATS...the giants want him too

wonder if they have interest in revis...i know rex ryan would like him back...just hope the bills didnt use all their cap on mccoy

17. Mjark

Mjark Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Now Macklin is being reported as expected to sign with the Chiefs. I don't like this.

18. Brad Pittiful

thats not good

in other news...sanchez looks to be signing a 2 year deal with the eagles

19. dburns

dburns Friend of Leo's

I don't like seeing Maclin go either. I guess being a Missouri guy and reuniting with Andy was the best move for him...and the money of course.

Massive turnover in personnel. Totally Kelly's team now.

20. Brad Pittiful

i am surprised riley cooper is still here...thought he would be cut...he isnt not a #1 receiver...who is out there receiver wise now...the guy from the texans....12 year vet...dont think so

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.