2015 Nashville Tele w pics

RMLamey

TDPRI Member
My local shop took this 2015 Nashville in on trade. Was just too nice and new condition for me not to put a deposit on. Didn't have enough cash in pocket to leave with it, but soon enough.

Any how I had traded my previous Nashville off so was kinda keeping eyes open for another and this one just kinda grabbed me. Looks great, feels great , sounds great.

I think (experts can correct me) 2015 was the last year for the vintage tuners , standard bolt pattern neck , and tex mex pickups.

Really looking forward to this one. Pics aren't real good, bad inside lighting etc.

Screenshot_20210926-083528_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210926-083536_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210926-083516_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210926-083551_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210926-083512_Gallery.jpg

dlew919

Doctor of Teleocity
Gorgeous. Looks like mine - a 2012 - but yours might have a bit more wear? (I play mine nearly every day and have done 400-500 gigs with it, so I've given up on the '10 year relic plan'...')

It's a great guitar and I don' know why they're not more popular. As was said earlier, more versatile than a standard Tele, particularly if you rewire it to get the neck Bridge combination. (I also put a three saddle brass bridge on mine).

But pickups, tuners, etc. No need to change.

John C

Friend of Leo's
That's a nice one!

I think this model went until the middle of 2016 - I'm 90% sure that the revised models (with the contoured neck heel, locking tuners, flatter radius neck, Vintage Noiseless pickups, etc.) came out in July 2016, but they could have come out a bit earlier.

RMLamey

TDPRI Member
Gorgeous. Looks like mine - a 2012 - but yours might have a bit more wear? (I play mine nearly every day and have done 400-500 gigs with it, so I've given up on the '10 year relic plan'...')

It's a great guitar and I don' know why they're not more popular. As was said earlier, more versatile than a standard Tele, particularly if you rewire it to get the neck Bridge combination. (I also put a three saddle brass bridge on mine).

But pickups, tuners, etc. No need to change.

It's about new. Zero fret wear , not a scratch. I literally think they bought it in 2015 and put it away

TelePlank

Tele-Meister
Silver Supporter
I've always been fascinated by these, but if I remember correctly I've never actually played one. Seems if there was a forearm and belly cut it would be a good Tele/Stat in between.

GK34

Tele-Meister
Nice! I played one in that same finish a few years ago and wanted to take it home as well. Didn’t have the funds though. Congrats!

nickmsmith

Tele-Holic
NICE! I'm not real familiar with the TexMex pickups, but as for the other features--color, neck, vintage tuners--very appealing!
Bridge is hot, no baseplate, still sounded definitively like a Tele.

Neck pickup is pretty clear sounding for a covered Tele neck pickup. Tex Mex sounds like a Strat pickup. The guitar does the Tele thing and the Strat thing pretty well.