1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

2 piece ash Double Bender body

Discussion in 'B-Bender Forum' started by berg1100, Nov 26, 2017.

1. berg1100

berg1100 TDPRI Member

I recently purchased some guitar parts and bodies from the estate of a musician / hobbyist builder. Among the treasures I brought home is this really nice, Warmoth, 3 pound 4 ounce, ash body, that has been routed prepped for a Double Bender install. Unfortunately, none of the bender hardware was anywhere to be found, in the guitar related stuff that the estate sale company had offered for sale, so I have a body, but no bender parts.

Based on what I have seen in other people's photos, the routing seems to be consistent with the wood work necessary for a Parsons Double Bender installation. Given the complexity of installation, and proprietary nature of the Double Bender, I totally understand why the parts are not offered for sale on the StringBender website. My question is this: is there any source for purchasing the parts necessary to put together a Parsons style Double Bender system that I can install in this Telecaster build?

With all the work that the previous owner put into this body, I would like to finish the build that he started.. 23843505_10156778102109256_9123406690929400709_n.jpg

Jsil13 likes this.
  2. RollingBender

RollingBender Tele-Afflicted Vendor Member

Forrest Lee can probably offer some help on this.

berg1100 likes this.
  3. Chet Johnson

Chet Johnson Tele-Afflicted

Bill Bores. You can find him easily on Facebook. He has done a couple of Parsons benders for me , one of them a double bender. he also machines all of the Parsons bender parts kits for WD Music

MrSea and berg1100 like this.
  4. berg1100

berg1100 TDPRI Member

Thanks for the replies and info!

5. hardhead

hardhead TDPRI Member

That body is crying out to visit Bill Bores....

Weeman333 likes this.
  6. Weeman333

Weeman333 TDPRI Member

Any more info on this!?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.