2 hours of vintage guitar lust vid

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by rze99, Jul 21, 2019.

1. rze99

rze99 Poster Extraordinaire

That Pedal Show visits ATB guitars in Cheltenham, UK where they have one or two... ahem... nice items.

2. EsquireBoy

EsquireBoy Tele-Meister

Being out with no good internet connexion, I am waiting dearly for next week when I can sit home watching this taking coffee!

3. rze99

rze99 Poster Extraordinaire

I just watched the lot with headphones on.

Freaking heck there are some utter beauties.

Highlights for me were all Gibsons actually (sorry bolt on boys) .. the '53 Goldtop winning by miles and miles. Incredible I have CS R4 goldtop which was a dream come true for me and I love it dearly, but... wow, that '53 is the dogs.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  4. Paul G.

Paul G. Friend of Leo's

By the time they got to the Fenders, it was all pedals, all the time, and I can't be forced to care. I know it's "the pedal show" and all, but if you're playing a 1958 Telecaster, I sure would like to hear it and not a bunch of clipping diodes. Shut it off and went about my business.

nojazzhere likes this.
  5. Seasicksailor

Seasicksailor Friend of Leo's

Interesting stuff... lovely guitars. I've been a long-time fan of That Pedal Show. The guys know what they are talking about and acknowledge it when they don't. Having said all that, comparing this video to the one from a couple of years ago, something is missing. I suspect they have fallen into a bit of a trap. I preferred their videos when they were more spontaneous and less 'professional'. Some kind of persona change seems to have taken place too. Anyway... sorry... did not mean to be negative or derailing. Just some thoughts that have been going around in my head for a little while (not worth their own thread).

6. RodeoTex

RodeoTex Poster Extraordinaire

I was watching Quigley Down Under with my coffee and newspaper this morning but that got put on hold. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.