I've owned this amp for a number of years, I replaced the filter caps in the dog house when I got it, but it's only recently that it's been put to use. Today I replaced the tremolo roach, and now have working "vibrato" for the 1st time. I was thinking there may be some caps that should be replaced, and maybe some other stuff could be improved, and rather hoping someone knowledgable will be able to comment. It has some kind of MV connected to a pot on the back of the chassis. It also has a transformer in the cab to take it from Euro voltage to 110V, and I plan on replacing that original PT for an export one soon, really just to reduce the weight a little.