1960 tele

3 Chord

Friend of Leo's
wow one might think you were abit against the finer things in life. i guess with the right pickup and trailer you could do both .

So if you have a pickup and a trailer you do not enjoy the finer things in life? Interesting...

jfurry

Tele-Meister
3 cord the finer things in life was referring to a high end well set up guitar.in my experience that dosnt mean you payed a ton of money for it, but its hard to listen to people knock something just because the cant justify the funding.
how long ago did you buy your your house in montana to have scored it for 20gs. ; )

Johnnycyber69

TDPRI Member
Original pickups,pots and caps? If so to the right buyer up to 20k maybe. I would think that a more real world price would be around 12k if the guy is tring to move it on. Thats the market round here anyway. Not a ton of people that can fork out 10's of thousands for a guitar. Beautiful tho, gotta wipe the drool off over this one.

3 Chord

Friend of Leo's
3 cord the finer things in life was referring to a high end well set up guitar.in my experience that dosnt mean you payed a ton of money for it, but its hard to listen to people knock something just because the cant justify the funding.
how long ago did you buy your your house in montana to have scored it for 20gs. ; )

I certainly didnt knock anything regarding this guitar and why do you assume that you know anything about my dwelling or my worth? All I did was tried to make a joke, sheese, tough crowd.

For the record, what tele picker wouldn't want that tele? Unfortunately vintage guitars have become out of reach for alot of folks. Shame really, some of the finest feeling and sounding instruments get snaped up by collectors and remain silent for the rest of thier life. Lets hope that wont be the case with this guitar.

London John

Banned
Some, but a lot also go to guys who play them.....FWIW.

Quite a few of my guitars are also on loan to players to tour and record with, same with amps. I only ask they show proof of adequate insurance.

Troubleandahalf

Tele-Afflicted
Some, but a lot also go to guys who play them.....FWIW.

Quite a few of my guitars are also on loan to players to tour and record with, same with amps. I only ask they show proof of adequate insurance.

Respect! Also known as, "making the world a better place...." That's a righteous thing to do with your guitars LJ.

jfurry

Tele-Meister
Well I'm with you John my guitars are loaned regularly and I play daily .
This one has been in a storage unit for four years and the motivation for it
To surface is money.

3 cord my bad.I ment no disrespect. I don't assume to know anything about you.

3 Chord

Friend of Leo's
Well I'm with you John my guitars are loaned regularly and I play daily .
This one has been in a storage unit for four years and the motivation for it
To surface is money.

3 cord my bad.I ment no disrespect. I don't assume to know anything about you.

Peace, pick on.

slimdave

TDPRI Member
That's a beautiful one!!

Usually for 10k you get a refinished slab board tele... On this one you should add some extra cost as it just looks like Robben Ford's Tele ;)

London John

Banned
I tried to buy a relatively clean one on ebay for $18k from the original owner. No dice. Who knows what he's expecting.

simonsp

Friend of Leo's
I think Telemarkman is probably having a lie down in a darkened room about now.;)
Nice guitar, hope it works out.

blackjaw

Tele-Meister
23, ouch. I guess if it's what you want and you have the money go for it.

It is a really nice looking guitar and if it plays like you say, might be worth it.