1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

12 String TOM

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by chipbutty24, Feb 24, 2014.

1. chipbutty24

chipbutty24 Friend of Leo's

So I decided I wanted to convert my old Warmoth to a 12 string but it has a TOM bridge. After scouring the internet and eBay I decided to take a chance on this bridge. Got it today and fits exactly in place of the old Gotoh 6 string. Very happy. Was about $40 all in and is made by the same company Sung Il that does the awesome (IMO) Tele Wilkinson bridges.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Telegazer

Telegazer Tele-Holic

Looks great and nice score for the money, I'm sure you'll get all the unintentional "chorused" detuning I get on my Rickenbacker 360/12.

Along similar lines, I really wish there was enough significant demand for someone to go ahead and make a "raw" (unfiled) 12-saddle TOM like the ones ABM makes (shown below) that didn't cost upwards of $150, as I'd get started on a Jazzmaster 12 string conversion in a heartbeat. :p BTW, Sungil is also the same company behind the Schaller/Floyd Rose export hardware, Kent Armstrong's MIK line (known locally as "Sky Pickups"), not to mention the Willows Gutiar shop here in Seoul (no affiliation).

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.