1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

$100 Pawn Shop pickup

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by widefault, Jan 23, 2021.

1. widefault

widefault Tele-Meister

Not that I want to get into the one-up game, I've gotten some ridiculous deals due to things they guessed on.
    - 1975 Gibson SG Standard, player grade, $350
    [​IMG]

- USA Made G&L for $250
    [​IMG]

- TWO Fender Reverse Headstock 60's Strats, FSR for Musicians Friend, 6 months apart, one for $240, one for $170
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Jackson Kelly, Made in Korea, with hard case, for $83, case is worth more than the guitar
    [​IMG]

- 80s Hamer Phantom for $350
    [​IMG]

- Shecter PT for $180
    [​IMG]

There's probably another 10 or 15 I could post, but most of those are way less interesting. Harmony Strats, Epi G400, Epi set-neck LP Special, Harmony/Silvertone Stellas, Mexi-Strat, Mexi Jazz-Bass.

For a while I was bringing something new home every other week. Cleaned out a bunch over the last year. Out of the above I only have the SG and the Kelly left. Of course, I still have a spreadsheet to keep track of everything!

crazydave911 and lgherb like this.
  2. dankilling

dankilling Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Looks like a monster slide guitar to me! Nice score!

crazydave911 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.