$100 Challenge Makes the Headlines

TDPRI

Retired
Premier Guitar Magazine is featuring the $100 Tele Challenge in their April Issue. It will be in both the printed and online versions of Premier Guitar.

I've attached a PDF file of the article. Plus you can subscribe to the digital edition of the magazine for FREE. Premier Guitar is the only guitar mag to give you a FREE digital version of the entire magazine!

Subscribe here!

Here is a PDF file of the article.

Attachments

• Hot Links APR 09.pdf
    127 KB · Views: 1,361

jays0n

Tele-Afflicted
That is very cool that they covered forum content like that. I signed up. Pretty interesting site actually. Signed up for the pedal giveaway and browsed a bit.

j

TDPRI

Retired
So are your advertisers gonna give you enough to cover the competition having this much publicity?

Nobody is "giving" me anything. It's just free publicity from them so I gave them some free publicity back.

You will see PG ads on the page here. But those are free too. We're trading ads. They're advertising here. We're advertising there. No money changes hands.

SimpleOne

Friend of Leo's
Nice that they recognized this/your forum for what it is...no if, ands, or buts...

"Economy in the trash? Doesn’t mean you can’t have a new Tele.
That seems to be the moral of the Telecaster Guitar Forum’s $100
Telecaster Challenge."

Very cool Paul!

jd_elam

TDPRI Member
Nice to see this one make it to print - I enjoyed following many of the builds on these!