1/4 pounders with reverse control wiring, FINALLY DONE

wetwillis17

TDPRI Member
2C8AB27F-5462-4ACC-AD70-D83DA296B8A9.jpeg
D7140BA4-6004-4DC9-9543-03C217A1675F.jpeg

Huge thanks to a bunch of folks on Reddit and tdpri (mostly tdpri, you know who you are) for helping me solve my numbskulled problems... Finally got er set up with new saddles and put the pick guard on (Indian Paintbrush painted by my sister, on walnut), sounds and feels great!

Seriously... Thanks again to those who helped me out

Fenderdad1950

Friend of Leo's
Welcome from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA to you mates down under. That is very personalized and beautiful Telecaster you put together there. The quarter pounders have a bit of authority sound wise. Looked up Tamsworth, New South Wales and it seems to have an annual country music festival. The largest in Australia? Here is the song the Highwaymen, performed by Waylon & Johnny Cash's grandsons. It is pretty spooky on how the grandsons sound so much like their grandfathers.

Solaris moon

Tele-Meister
View attachment 988191 View attachment 988192

Huge thanks to a bunch of folks on Reddit and tdpri (mostly tdpri, you know who you are) for helping me solve my numbskulled problems... Finally got er set up with new saddles and put the pick guard on (Indian Paintbrush painted by my sister, on walnut), sounds and feels great!

Seriously... Thanks again to those who helped me out
That's a pretty pickguard. I like the flowers against the wooden background. That makes it pop. I'm so glad to see something other than basic Telecasters on this forum. I see enough of them everywhere else. Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us to enjoy! :)