1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

‘58 Esquire for $1,250

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Martian, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Martian

Martian Tele-Meister Gold Supporter

I like your attitude! Reminds me of a friend who once told me, after I said I always liked Thursday nights, that he didn’t like Thursday nights because they lead to fridays which then lead to Saturdays and Saturday nights depressed him because they lead to sundays and he hated sundays. And he was dead serious. (He was from Belfast; maybe it’s an Irish thing?). Anyway, I always thought that was great.

Antoon likes this.
  2. Telekarster

Telekarster Tele-Meister

Yep... that's about right. I had the op back in those days to buy a legit 55 Strat in it's OHSC, near mint condition, on a real DEAL for that time period: 500 bucks... regretted not getting it ever since but 500 then was some real moolah for a guy like me in those days. Could buy a really nice low miles used car for that back then, and I needed a good car more than that strat... Who knew what they'd be worth today... wow.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.