Separate names with a comma.
Two weeks ago i finished my first "serious" amp.
It is a Marshall 18w with EF86 in the preamp section.
Amp sounds pretty good and I'm still in...
Here's one with neck and templates
And one picture of a gift i got from a friend sometime ago.
He found it in a neighbours shack as a wood chopped for fire.
I did't know...
I kinda lost (or forgot to take ) pictures of the finishing proces.
This is the only one seen thru amp :sad:
Been there done that and along the way few strats and one more Tele :grin:
Here's an update.
I just got back from a friend ,we had few glasses of wine ,talked about guitars & stuff,and in the mean time he took my new...
About the logo: I've given up Fender spahgetti part completely.
I still use Telecaster,but i think that's also gonna change in future...
Ther was some baaad genetic manipulation with this one :mrgreen::mrgreen:
Actually inspiration came from 3 different Tele's:
Jeff Beck '54...
And finally finished instrument.
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
For a primer I use shellac.It seals the wood nicely and prevents excessive
soak-in of the sanding sealer.
Just wanted to share few pictures of my newest build.
Just asembled it this mourning.
Some pictures of bulding process...
Sorry for OT
Speaking of CuNiFe,
Recently I got me this chunk
(shoe is just for size reference :lol: )
Im planing to cut it to...
It's been a while since I last posted but it doesn't mean that I've done nothing.
Here are few pictures from an off-tele project...
All the best wishes for speedy recovery ED!
Recently i made this T body
It has really nice grain but it's tooooo heavy - 2750g :sad:
So i went for Jeff Beck (kinda) body and...
Im thinking of Broadcaster now,and deluxe,and J5,and ... so many :lol:
Please do tell that you won't relic it.
It would be unjust to such a cool instrument
This is a bit outside the 50s parameters as far as the paint job is concerned
but I'll put it here anyway.
Im currently well underway of...
You should see chips breaking and flying around when I attacked it with hammer and chisel :mrgreen:
In the second paint job i tried to minimize human factor in mixing the colour :mrgreen:
Recently i found hardened 30+ years old nitro lacquer....
Currently I'm "Ampless" but I'll correct the problem in the near future.
Then I'll try to post some soundbites.