Separate names with a comma.
Well, the Queen will be most disappointed the next time she logs onto TDPRI to find out she's now only the Queen of England.
Yep, looks like the standard Asian neck with stickers added.
OK I'll play!
Like the lower bout shape, but the upper for me needs more wood with curves to make it pleasing on the eye.
Knobs, nah to many....
Sort of thing I'd expect Harley Benton to knock out at sub 200.
Just in time for Halloween!
You have my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery for your wife. Stay strong.
Hell, even Donkey and the gang covered The Monkees in Shrek. What's not to like indeed.
Always uncoil from the drum if you're running a load:
Should you uncoil an extension lead?
It's also important to fully unwind drum extensions...
Well I pretty much agree with what the majority view is, so I won't repeat it.
If I was the seller, I'd restore the guitar to original spec and...
95% of people smell BS, the other 5% buy it.
No need to feel homesick young man, if you have the genes, they will rise and the rest is up to you.
Well this side of the pond it's a no go. Having spent an afternoon in a traditional bar downing Guinness like it was going out big fashion. I have...
Welcome from across the pond.
Best I can suggest is life the control plate. If the solder joint have not been tampered with, it's a pretty safe bet they are the original pups.
As capitalbear says the pickguard issue may be resolved by heat. The glass and oven trick was how we dealt with warped vinyl records back in the day.
The world would be a better place if more people had goofy rescue dogs.
After the Three Jugs, I was hoping for a homage to a certain Two Ronnie's sketch! But as usual I like your work.
My money is on 3 piece.
No info, but an anecdote.
At one time I used to collect Russian / Soviet cameras. Their QC was even more flaky than Fender's CBS years.
Just saying ...
Not this century.
Go onto the PRS website, they certainly used to show all their wiring schematics.