Aside from a tiny headstock ding and two very faint superficial scratches (I have not tried to polish these out but they may) this is a mint Original 50's Fender Stratocaster. The V neck is a little beefier than the modern C shaped necks and true to the period. Come with the Tweed case. Sounds and plays very nicely and the gold color really stands out in a good way. I tried to show the headstock and backside marks, they are hard to photograph and hard to see.
- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Three Pure Vintage '59 single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Thick "Soft V"-shaped neck profile; 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; six-point synchronized tremolo bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
I am open to reasonable offers.
- Item Location? (required):
- Charlotte, Vermont