$399.00 shipped This is my fourth Tele build the first one with Doghair nitro lacquer finish. I don't think you can buy a nicer made telecaster for this money anywhere. I put this together in October 2018 and have played it off an on for almost a year no problems. It was an experiment to do a doghair finish. It came out very very very nice. In January 2019 I built another one almost identical only with a bigsby which I am keeping since I like bigsby guitars. I have built 5 Telecasters over the years RCB Twangmasters (you can google that if you are interested) It is priced with what I have in the cost of the parts plus shipping.
1. One Piece USA made Honduran Mahogany Body with Smuggler's Routing see (pic of unfinished body) Lacquer Finished Body
2. Genuine Fender 1962 Reissue Pickups
3. Genuine Fender 1962 3 Way control panel
4. Vintage Style Slotted Head Tuners
5. Genuine Fender Vintage 3 saddle bridge
6. Maple neck with rosewood fretboard feels and plays very nicely. Fast low action.
7. Comes with newer nice gig bag.
I have tons of other pics if of the build if you are interested an want more pics contact me. SEE MORE http://www.gretsch-talk.com/threads...-telecaster-quality-build-by-me-video.197096/
- Item Location? (required):
- Springfield Oregon