Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

zoom g3 in stereo

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by crw414tele, Jun 20, 2013.

1. crw414tele

crw414tele Tele-Meister

Oct 4, 2011
    bunbury , Au
    Hopefully this is the right place for this , I have a zoom g3 effect unit and have been using it into the front of my bugera v22 , I have just bought a tiny terror and was thinking about using the g3 in stereo. The g3 has a left and right output , is it as simple as plugging one output into each amp ?

2. Jim Dep

Jim Dep Friend of Leo's

May 23, 2010
    Northern Colorado
    Yes, it should be.

You'll get some nice stereo panning with your effects, especially with the amps a good distance from each other.

3. foundjoe

foundjoe Tele-Holic

Apr 28, 2013
    Kansas
    Also, you'll need to try to match the volume levels of your two amps. The width between the speakers will change how dramatic the stereo effect will be.

4. crw414tele

crw414tele Tele-Meister

Oct 4, 2011
    bunbury , Au
    cool , it sounds like I'll be doing some experimenting , when the amp gets here

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.