Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Zepp Tangerine

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by w0odman, Mar 30, 2006.

1. w0odman

w0odman Tele-Meister

Dec 3, 2003
    I recorded this with my rogue 12 string, my MIM tele, a 10 dollar mic, and adobe audition. I'll let you guys be the judge on how it sounds. I'm probably breaking a no cover rule but I don't have any originals and I'd like to share this with ya, I'm pretty proud of it.

I'll just say this, my vocals are weak, but I think the rest went pretty well. I'd love some feedback so don't be shy with it. :)

I hope savefile works
    Tangerine

thanks.

2. moondoggie999

moondoggie999 Tele-Holic

Oct 7, 2003
    Livermore, CA
    Woodman, that rocks!

well done and I thought your vocals were exceptional

3. w0odman

w0odman Tele-Meister

Dec 3, 2003
    Re: Woodman, that rocks!

:eek: I don't know about exceptional, but thank you very much for your kind words :D

For anyone who is interested, I got the electric guitar sounds with my behringer V-AMP 2. the lead was the Ultimate V-Amp setting with gain maxed. The Rythm was tge tweed combo with gain cranked but guitar volume backed off to clean it up.

I'm pretty sure I played the lead with the middle selection on my tele. Texas Special neck and nocaster bridge, and the rythm was on the bridge with volume and treble backed off on the guitar a touch.

4. Madhatter

Madhatter Tele-Meister

Jan 10, 2006
    I sure think you got zepp covered pretty well...
    when I heard the first line...I thought...wow...sounds just like plant....

great job overall....sounds great

maybe a touch too much delay in the solo tho...
    but just my opnion

5. teleman53

teleman53 Tele-Meister

Aug 28, 2004
    i'm thinkin about buyin that 12 string (cause the one i want is 1000) and it'll take me awhile to save that up. plus i got some debt. (school). and i'd really like to hear it first. does it stay in tune pretty well?

6. J-man

J-man Super Moderator Staff Member

Apr 25, 2004
    North Wales
    Admin Post
    File not found..

7. Soupbone

Soupbone Tele-Meister

Apr 27, 2006
    Hickville, Florida
    That link is deuced

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.