Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Zakk Wylde's new Epiphone models

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by Blazer, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Blazer

Blazer Doctor of Teleocity

Dec 2, 2003
    The Netherlands
    [​IMG]
    Well it shouldn't come as a surprise that the Epiphone version of the Zakk Wylde Les Paul is a best seller.

[​IMG]
    The standard bullseye Zakk Wylde LP

However, he has now put his name on something that probably will be a big hit at Christmas.
    [​IMG]

I'll have that V thank you very much. :p

2. PennyCentury

PennyCentury Poster Extraordinaire

Apr 16, 2009
    New Hampshire
    ...and a huge presence on Craigslist come February

3. elicross

elicross Poster Extraordinaire

Aug 26, 2010
    SC
    I just saw the LP with the bottle caps nailed on it for the first time in the latest Guitar Player, and I thought "I wonder if Epiphone will make a version of THAT thing."

4. CyanideJunkie

CyanideJunkie Tele-Holic

May 9, 2010
    Singapore
    Naahhhhh, it would be so much cooler if it remained as a one-off...

Btw, I recall reading somewhere about the Rebel (that's what the guitar's called if memory serves) suffering a broken neck on tour... Musta really sucked for him...

5. Blazer

Dec 2, 2003
    The Netherlands
    When Wylde got that guitar it had a Confederate Flag graphic (You can still see parts of it) which he thought was really cool, until he found out that a matching guitar was made for Poison singer Brett Michaels.

Like HELL that Wylde was going to play the same guitar as Brett Michaels, so he burned part of the graphic off using a blow torch and then started putting bottle caps on it.
    [​IMG]

6. Blazer

Dec 2, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Oops double post

7. Horsefighter

Horsefighter Tele-Meister

Sep 8, 2010
    California
    EMG's in a Les make me cringe.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.