Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Your house is on fire! Which one do you save: DR or TR & why?

Discussion in 'Glowing Bottle Tube Amp Forum' started by Jimcord1, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Jimcord1

Jimcord1 Tele-Holic

Sep 24, 2013
    Plainfield, IL
    That is high-larious

2. boredguy6060

boredguy6060 Friend of Leo's

Mar 28, 2012
    Sou Cal
    Does this senario presume the wife has already made it to safety?
    I hate to leave her, she could carry other stuff..

3. telerocker1988

telerocker1988 Tele-Afflicted

May 2, 2010
    IL
    Twin..

I use pedals for overdrive and I like the headroom and versatility. It allows for more options in volume and tone.

4. Jimcord1

Jimcord1 Tele-Holic

Sep 24, 2013
    Plainfield, IL
    Wow- diet coke was this close | | to shooting outta my nose on that one... Classic! Reminds me of John Goodman's line in Rasing Arizona, 'you appear capable.' Rent it if you've never seen it. It's 'off beat', and an 'it grows on you' type to some, but it kills me.

5. Triton Thrasher

Triton Thrasher Tele-Afflicted

Sep 8, 2010
    Wick, Scotland
    Like the curator in the Paris Louvre said when asked which painting he would save if he could only save one.

"The one nearest the door."

6. doc w

doc w Tele-Afflicted

Jul 9, 2011
    Canada
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

7. BobbyZ

BobbyZ Doctor of Teleocity

Jan 12, 2011
    Snellman MN
    The Louvre that brings back sweet memories of a brief love affair with a buitiful American girl.
    She came up behind me and asked in bad French if I could speak english. I turned and said (in perfect American accented) English "well yes yes I can".
    It was love at first sight.
    As we stood there talking like two lovers that just met do my wife came out of the bathroom and that was the end of that.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.