Your favorite T-shirt...

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by ajgus, Jun 12, 2008.

1. ajgus

ajgus Friend of Leo's

I have a collection of awesome t-shirts that I have built up through the years. A lot of old concert shirts, random, obscure ones for products that have come & gone, & some off-the-wall ones that just make people stop & say " That's an awesome shirt". Tonight I'm sporting my Chicago Fire Dept. V-neck. Its navy blue, with the CFD shield over the left part of the chest.
    Just after 9/11, my now wife (who I hadn't yet met at the time) & a friend of her's spent an evening baking cookies & brownies to distribute to local fire houses & police stations as a "Thank You". She received this shirt & it has since become one of my favorites to wear around the house. Any of you got a t-shirt that you are particularly proud of or just always seem to throw on. Random question...I know :rolleyes:

PixProdEX620.jpg

2. MandyMarie

MandyMarie Friend of Leo's

I have a Quisp t-shirt that I wear a ton. :oops:

3. jazztele

jazztele Poster Extraordinaire

well. ajgus, you'll understand...i have one that says "it's gonna happen." that was a bit last year, but it's still a great shirt.

4. stephwills

stephwills Tele-Meister

I have too many t-shirts. I guess my 2 favorites read No, I will not fix your computer and There's no place like 127.0.0.1. A close second reads The wizard is about to die ... Needs food badly.

I love t-shirts and fortunately have a job that lets me wear them on most days.

5. ajgus

ajgus Friend of Leo's

Yes...unfortunately I do understand :(

6. studio1087

studio1087 Telefied Silver Supporter

I grew up on Quisp and I loved the guy on the box.

[​IMG]

Mandy Marie is the perfect woman. :D

I have a tour shirt from the Neil Young/Chrissie Hynde and the Pretenders tour from 2000 that is sacred to me. What a great night that was.

I also have a shirt that displays CSN&Y as Simpsons characters.

John

7. ajgus

ajgus Friend of Leo's

I have a shirt (although I'm not a huge fan & it was given to me by my older sister) from the very last Greatful Dead show that Jerry Garcia ever played. Hella Cool!

8. Derek S

Derek S Former Member

yeah....

Attached Files:

• o538.gif
      o538.gif
      File size:
      12.1 KB
      Views:
  9. ajgus

ajgus Friend of Leo's

I've Also got a Metallica shirt from a concert in Czeceslovakia (sp?) from the mid-90's from a show with The Cult & Alice in Chains. The best thing about it is where American-made shirts would say "100% Cotton" on the tag...it says "1000% Baunwollf". Priceless!

10. rahbee

rahbee Tele-Meister

i have a couple of salvation army concert t's. not a huge fan of metallica but i have one from the '91 wherever i may roam tour bought for $.99.

this may be my fav though.
    [​IMG]

excuse the dancing :oops:

11. ajgus

ajgus Friend of Leo's

Awesome! I have one (& the people from the Upper Peninsula will appreciate this) that says "Say Ya To Da U.P. Ay?!"

12. rahbee

rahbee Tele-Meister

hahaha i love michigan humor. like when i explain to people where i used to live and point to part of my hand and they go "oh yeah! michigan is shaped like your hand!"

13. ajgus

ajgus Friend of Leo's

I spent every summer of my life in either the U.P. or Puerto Rico. What can I say...I'm a mutt. I've got family in both places. Michigan is one of the last, best places on earth...

14. rahbee

rahbee Tele-Meister

i really hate to hijack the thread, last post on this i promise. but this is just up north, not the UP. im pretty sure that when i die and if ive minded my p's and q's ill be here for all time with my guitar.

[​IMG]

15. Slow Reflexes

Slow Reflexes Poster Extraordinaire

[​IMG]

16. SatelliteOrders

SatelliteOrders Friend of Leo's

A friend stopped by the Hormel Museum on his way back from South Dakota. (I usually don't stop when driving the same road.) He picked me up a SPAM shirt. That's currently my fave.

The fave I never bought was a Soul Asylum shirt from the early 1990s. White with big red block. Big red block has a white Coca-Cola swirl and said "Soul Asylum - You Can't Feel The Beating". I still want that shirt.

17. Ricky D.

Ricky D. Poster Extraordinaire

I saw a very attractive girl on the beach in Venice, CA with this on her t-shirt:

IN CASE OF RAPE,
    THIS SIDE UP.

18. sean79

sean79 Poster Extraordinaire

I have one with an image of George Washington sitting on an old Indian motorcycle. Kind of faded now, but still probably my favorite.

Of course, there's also the Fender Tele test drive t-shirt from a couple promotions ago...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2008
  19. Stevie 202

Stevie 202 Tele-Afflicted

My all time favorite was my Keef t-shirt from the x-pensive winos tour. It has long since disintegrated.

My fave now is a plain black tee with a big red Fender logo and the words "fine electric instruments since 1946" It is also beginning to disintegrate and I can't seem to find another. :cry:

20. ToadLC

ToadLC Tele-Meister

Mine says "Old Dudes Rock Harder".

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.