Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Your Blue, Red, and Yellow Ribbon builds

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by steam-powered, Sep 6, 2014.

1. digiprod

digiprod Tele-Meister

Mar 27, 2011
    New Jersey
    Here's three I did.

Buck Owens Inspired Silver Sparkle with O.C. Duff “Buckaroo” pickups

Korina Stratocaster with DiMazios and Super-Vee Trem

Walnut Hand Carved Telecaster with Gatton-T Pickups

Hope you like 'em

Attached Files:

2. bullfrogblues

bullfrogblues Friend of Leo's

Jun 5, 2011
    Southeast Florida
    Thanks, Tom! It sounds great, too!

And yes, big Gallagher fan. And I have the original Taste vinyl albums!

3. steam-powered

steam-powered Tele-Meister

Jan 6, 2013
    USA
    I guess it's about time I posted mine. All body/necks from Warmoth. The acoustic hanging out in the back was built by my brother.

[​IMG]

Blue ribbon: Alder body, maple neck/rosewood fretboard, Lollar Royal T/Special T, Mastery bridge, Labella Nickel 200 11's kept tuned 1/2 step down from standard.
    [​IMG]

Red ribbon: Alder body, maple neck fretboard, Analogman/Fralin Big-T pickps, Mastery bridge, Labella Nickel 200 10 gauge kept in standard tuning.
    [​IMG]

Yellow ribbon: Mahogany body/neck, rosewood fretboard, SD custom-shop '59 neck (wound to 7k), 59 Trembucker bridge, Gotoh bridge w/graph-tech saddles, Labella Nickel 200 11 gauge strings tuned to open E tuning.
    [​IMG]

4. LGOberean

LGOberean Poster Extraordinaire

May 31, 2008
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Hey, BFB, how did your "knotty" guitar do at your gig this weekend? BTW, what do you call that "knotty" guitar? :?: Old barn plank + jazzmaster shape? "Barnmaster" maybe? ;)

5. bullfrogblues

bullfrogblues Friend of Leo's

Jun 5, 2011
    Southeast Florida
    Hey Larry, Barnmaster sounds very good to me! Nickname of "Barney", how about that?! :D

Gig went very well, though due to the country club clubhouse and the way everything was situated was a sound nightmare. had to play across the short side of a very long banquet hall with irregular ceilings. I think we pulled it off quite well for the stuffed shirts that were there.
    I played Barney and the surf green above through my PRS 2Channel H amp and both guitars were singing! My hat is sure off to Joe Naylor, these Railhammer pickups are some of the absolute best P90 type pups I've ever played!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.