Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

You know how it looks, but how does it sound?

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by Peckhammer, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Peckhammer

Peckhammer Tele-Meister

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle
    37A2DCA3-29DA-44FF-A98A-BBFE310BD156.JPG

I see a lot of build posts, and I love the pictures. I've posted about some builds I did, and I get the inevitable request, "hey post a sound clip." Since I suck at playing, that never happens.

A build I did last year went to someone that plays well, however. So finally, I can post a suitable sound sample of my P-90/ Texas Special formula, played by this guy: Noah Engh.

The outro solo is worth the wait, BTW.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    fenderchamp and soulman969 like this.

2. fenderchamp

fenderchamp Tele-Holic Ad Free + Supporter

Jun 17, 2008
    omaha
    sounds sweet man!!!! Noah can play that guitar!! You should give all the pick/strings/amp/recording details stuffs too. We love that sort of junk around here. Thanks for sharing

3. Peckhammer

Peckhammer Tele-Meister

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle
    recording.jpg

There's the whole glorious setup. Amazing what you can do with ProTools, a Focusrite Scarlet, SM-57, a Fender Blues Deluxe, and of course a Telecaster in the hands of a talented player.

fenderchamp likes this.

4. capt pearl

capt pearl Tele-Meister

Jul 8, 2003
    Likee!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.