Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Xotic Wah PCB pictures request

Discussion in 'Pedal/Effects Owners Clubs' started by markomaletin, Jul 4, 2018.

1. markomaletin

markomaletin NEW MEMBER!

Jul 4, 2018
    Novi Sad, Serbia
    Hey guys,

Excuse me if I'm posting this in the wrong directory on the forum, this is my first time ever to ask something on a forum. (Don't know why I didn't use it before).
    So here is my problem. I got an almost completely working Xotic wah. By almost, I mean that I lack the small PCB that with one opamp and 4 potentiometers hooked up for controlling the filtering and stuff.
    So, since there is no schematic on the net, and the guys from Xotic support didn't want to help, I would like to kindly ask anybody who can take a few high resolution pictures of that small PCB, so I can see what parts are there and the routing. (Both sides of the PCB of course) I would like to make that missing part so I can use the pedal. Everything else I have, just can't find any good pictures nor the schematic.

All help greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.