Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Wow.. Vox!?

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by DRuss, Jun 15, 2017.

1. radiocaster

radiocaster Friend of Leo's

Aug 18, 2015
    europe
    I disagree, I listened to a bunch of youtube videos of this phaser. I thought it couldn't possibly sound that bad.

The joke was on me, I hated how it sounded in real life and it sounded just like the videos. It was a boutique phaser too, about 150 Euros...

3-Chord-Genius likes this.

2. ebb soul

ebb soul Poster Extraordinaire

Jun 7, 2016
    Smyrna georgia

Well, if something is really bad, no youtube can help it. What I'm saying is some good items may sound bad depending on how its recorded to you tube. You can't disagree with that, without admitting bad ears.

3. radiocaster

radiocaster Friend of Leo's

Aug 18, 2015
    europe
    No it didn't sound really bad. It sounded kind of bad, and had more bass than I wanted. With a bit of clipping, kind of subtle but not to my liking. I was disappointed that it sounded like the demos.

4. richey88

richey88 Friend of Leo's

Jul 28, 2009
    philly suburbs
    Y’all were playing too loud. GET OFF MY LAWN!! (Old man alert, my AC10 is a great amp for small venues if the drummer has a modicum of stick control), mic it if you need more volume... just my opinion, but you’re playing too loud if the AC10 can’t keep up

Crawldaddy likes this.

5. Crawldaddy

Crawldaddy Tele-Meister

Dec 12, 2006
    Singapore
    Fair point, bearing in mind this is a small club, max capacity 100 people. The band and jammers are pretty loud, but not any louder than the drummer by himself.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.