Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Would you buy this?

Discussion in 'Glowing Bottle Tube Amp Forum' started by Tomm Williams, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Wally

Wally Telefied Ad Free Member

Mar 17, 2003
    Lubbock, TX
    Tomm, I suppose you are correct. It is just closer than anything else I have seen. I hope the connection to the NOS material pans out for you.
    From 15 feet, it might fool someone...
    https://suprousa.com/

2. Tomm Williams

Tomm Williams Tele-Meister

Jun 11, 2016
    USA
    I have a '65 Thunderbolt and it's tolex is quite different than the Gretsch once you see them side by side.
    I hope to know more this week if this stuff matches. I only have one of the original Stereo King cabs and finding its companion will be impossible. This should allow me to create the full set as Gretsch designed.
    No, it wouldn't satisfy the purist collector type but these are extremely rare amps that justify the effort to recreate the set.
    Besides, I love playing out somewhere and people asking me: " What the hell is that?"

paratus, Wally and bparnell57 like this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.