Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Wood Source

Discussion in 'Tele Home Depot' started by GotTheSilver, Apr 17, 2017.

1. devrock

devrock TDPRI Member

Jan 12, 2017
    New England
    (*whispers*Did you know there's a thing called a telephone?) :)

2. old wrench

old wrench Tele-Meister

You won't have any luck contacting them over the weekend. Nobody there to answer the phone or check the mail :).

Try contacting them tomorrow (Monday). They are U.S. west coast time zone.

Dan is the man :). I've bought several very nice blanks through him, including a couple of high quality light weight one piece blanks. I prefer one piece blanks, and good ones are pretty hard to find, but Dan fixed me right up. They've always shipped the same day I bought, can't beat that! Good Luck!

Dan Cooke
    (503) 906-6474
    Dan@Guitarwoodexperts.com

Best Regards,
    Geo.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018

3. tigger

tigger Tele-Meister

Yes, but if I have a more complex request, I imagine it is much easier to send it written down. Plus 9h of time difference, audio quality and understanding.

Thanks, I'll try that! I send the previous message last weekend, I'm not expecting them to work during the weekends of course. I also want light-weight and color alder blanks (though I'm fine with them being 2 piece) and maple and maybe some ash ones.

4. tigger

tigger Tele-Meister

Search for "clarks guitar woods" gives you a number of pages about Cole Clark guitars but no mention of Clark's Hardwoods. At least if you are out of NA.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.