Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Wiring Help

Discussion in 'Squier Tele Forum' started by dunner84, Aug 9, 2015.

1. dunner84

dunner84 Tele-Meister

Jul 15, 2014
    Victoria, bc
    Hello,

I recently tried to help a friend wire up some new pickups with some switching options, and I have hit a snag.

He has a lace sensor single coil in the neck and a lace sensor dually in the bridge. The way he wants it is so that the 3position switch works like a normal one: bridge, both, neck. A separate on,on,on 2pdt to switch the bridge from series HB to coil split to parallel HB.
    A push/pull pot to switch between each side of the dually when in coil split mode.
    1 tone
    1 volume.

I can't find a schematic for this anywhere online. I thought I could figure it out, but it is only half working.

Here is a diagram that I used for the on-on-on switch.. I am just not sure how to incorporate the push-pull to switch between the coils.

I posted this in another part of the forum, but I am not sure it was the right place. Sorry for the double post.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.