Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Why no Super Reverb model, even from Fender?

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by DougM, Oct 6, 2017.

1. brogh

brogh Super Moderator Staff Member

Jun 26, 2010
    italy
    :D pfeewww ;)

2. brogh

brogh Super Moderator Staff Member

Jun 26, 2010
    italy
    i kinda agree with that 4 x 10 is a pretty dynamic and punchy combo, would be hard to get it right imho..

ik multimedia makes a plugin version of it http://www.ikmultimedia.com/it/products/fender2/ let's hope the OP does not get mad at me because it's a plugin :lol:

3. tele12

tele12 Friend of Leo's

Dec 2, 2006
    NY
    I would guess the people who make modeling amps don't share your opinion it is the greatest blues amp of all time.

4. Tele295

Tele295 Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 16, 2003
    Ventura CA
    I've got a good Super Reverb patch in my Line6 pod 2.0. It's essentially a Deluxe Reverb model into a 4x10 cab simulator

5. DougM

DougM Tele-Meister

Jul 5, 2017
    Honolulu, HI
    The BF Deluxe is my favorite model in my GT40, and I must confess I haven't tried it with the tweed Bassman 410 cab. I guess I'll have to give it (and the BF Twin) a shot when I get home from work today.

6. TheDTrain

TheDTrain Tele-Holic

Jun 12, 2010
    Jersey
    I usually put a BF twin vibro channel through a bassman cab for Super Reverb. But I've played a RI and it sounded so good that they need to start including it with their models. At least the cab they can probably get away with the Twin vibro channel, they do sound similar.

DougM likes this.

7. DougM

DougM Tele-Meister

Jul 5, 2017
    Honolulu, HI
    The GT also has the 3x10 Bandmaster which sounds closer to me than the 4x10 Bassman cab with the BF Twin. But, for some reason the 3x10 cab isn't available on other amp models, at least not on the original firmware build, 'cause I haven't upgraded to the newer firmware. I don't have a cell or tablet, so I've never figured out how to do Wi-Fi with my internet connection. I just connect my laptop with an Ethernet cable.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.