Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

White rice vs brown rice.

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Larry F, Feb 9, 2019.

1. imwjl

imwjl Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 21, 2007
    My mom's basement.
    We like the brown rice and the white rice but concentrate on a lot of diversity and overall well balanced diet. We always loved all sorts of foods but found a well balanced diet with lots of fresh stuff works best. What we call well balanced is probably low fat for most people because we don't eat out a lot and don't have as much prepared food as many we know.

We figure that diversity also helps address stuff like the arsenic that was brought up, and it makes it easier to keep our tradition of the whole family happy around home cooked foods.

2. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Telefied Ad Free Member

Arsenic?! Stick to safe stuff, like lunch meat.

imwjl likes this.
  3. TwangToInfinity

TwangToInfinity Tele-Holic

May 2, 2013
    Twangville
    white rice , jasmine, basmatti

they make my happy

4. imwjl

imwjl Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 21, 2007
    My mom's basement.
    Yeah, for 9 years in my career my employer did much at Oscar Mayer headquarters. That meant I got to see those tubs of stuff eventually called ham up close. Before that I drove trucks that delivered raw materials there and hauled scrap and waste. That lunch meat is really being green. It's a public service. It's a form of recycling. They package and sell stuff that my current employer's meats division sends to the zoo or throws away.

5. eclecticsynergy

eclecticsynergy Tele-Afflicted

Nov 16, 2014
    Albany NY
    Naturopaths are not necessarily doctors. This one's an MD. He was a practicing GP for many years and has included natural healing later in his career.

Some mistakenly believe that all naturopaths must eschew mainstream medicine.
    That is not the case.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.