Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Which guitar should I get?

Discussion in 'Squier Tele Forum' started by Manly wimp 17, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Chatnoir

Chatnoir Tele-Meister

Sep 5, 2016
    Peabody, MA
    It's a beautiful guitar and I wouldn't hesitate to pick up the standard in any color, and Candy Red is very sweet looking....

Laura

2. Manly wimp 17

Manly wimp 17 TDPRI Member

Mar 2, 2017
    Slovenia
    My current guitar has a six saddled bridge so it is my preference. :)

nojazzhere likes this.

3. Minimalist518

Minimalist518 Tele-Holic

Mar 5, 2017
    Albany
    Then you are nearly there! Honestly, I don't see how you could go wrong with the Fender you are contemplating.

4. nojazzhere

nojazzhere Tele-Afflicted

Feb 3, 2017
    Foat Wuth, Texas
    Just curious....what is your current guitar? In other words, what presently is your "baseline" or point of reference, and how much better can you expect a Telecaster to be? Also, (at least here in the states) an actual Fender brand instrument USUALLY holds its resale value better than G&L or other brands, regardless of their actual quality. This is important in case you don't get along with the new Tele, and you want to trade or sell it.
    I see you're 17 years old.....you've got a LOT of guitars to play, buy and sell ahead of you....good luck! The Tele you're contemplating is an EXCELLENT way to start.

5. Manly wimp 17

Manly wimp 17 TDPRI Member

Mar 2, 2017
    Slovenia
    I currently have a Fender Bullet Strat.

6. user34603

user34603 Tele-Meister

Dec 5, 2016
    Richmond VA
    ...consider buying a used Tele from a pro if you know one. It will be set up, better quality, and will rise in value if it is a Fender, G&L or even a good Yamaha Tele type.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.