Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

What strings are known for not being bright...

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by robert donithan2, Jan 9, 2018.

1. robert donithan2

robert donithan2 Tele-Meister

Apr 2, 2016
    Baltimore Maryland
    The lighter or heavier guage strings do the same thing..it isn't a hearing problem I'm sure..and the furniture, I don't know about..playing and listening through headphones wouldn't make a difference with the rearranged or additional furniture.. it sounds bad (the same with headphones).

2. Zepfan

Zepfan Poster Extraordinaire

Nov 30, 2013
    Horn Lake, MS
    I'm stumped.

robert donithan2 likes this.

3. 3fngrs

3fngrs Friend of Leo's

Oct 30, 2017
    Ohio
    Are you screwing with us? lol

4. robert donithan2

Apr 2, 2016
    Baltimore Maryland
    That's what I thought about the way things weren't clearing up..went through all the troubleshooting, mods on one guitar, etc...I couldn't believe that it wasn't one of the "usual culprits"..but whether anyone believes it or not, when the sun would reach a certain point in my apartment the wild distortion would go away..then they put mulch just outside my windows around some bushes and now the moisture is there all the time..in other words the distortion presets or even a seperate boss ds-1 will not play right because of humidity or moisture in the air...if I'm lyin' I'm dyin'...

5. Zepfan

Zepfan Poster Extraordinaire

Nov 30, 2013
    Horn Lake, MS
    How about getting a Dehumidifier?

robert donithan2 and Teleterr like this.

6. robert donithan2

Apr 2, 2016
    Baltimore Maryland
    Suffer from dry eye sometimes and it uses electric and it may not work...

7. soulman969

soulman969 Telefied Ad Free Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Englewood, CO

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.