Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

What is hip?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Charlie Bernstein, Jan 8, 2019.

1. john_t

john_t Tele-Meister

Feb 25, 2014
    Boston
    It is NOT hip at all to use Venmo for Craigslist transactions. The payer can cancel the payment after the fact and walk off with your gear. Venmo is only intended to be used with people you know. Read here for more info: https://venmo.com/legal/us-helpful-information

Charlie Bernstein likes this.
  2. Charlie Bernstein

Charlie Bernstein Poster Extraordinaire

Apr 26, 2003
    Augusta, Maine
    For my nineteenth birthday, my girlfriend's sister took me to a Fillmore West triple-header: a rockin' local R&B act called Ballin' Jack, followed by Tower of Power, followed by Aretha backed up by the King Curtis Band.

We were right in front, and Aretha kept looking at me while she was singing. I've never been the same.

Never liked horns before that - just thought they were for shlocky pop tunes. But I'd never heard the likes of Tower or Curtis live. Wow.

3. peterpicker

peterpicker Tele-Meister

Oct 24, 2010
    Surrey, BC, Canada
    Is joint connecting leg to pelvis.

Charlie Bernstein likes this.
  4. mad dog

mad dog Friend of Leo's

Jun 27, 2005
    Montclair, NJ
    Here it is. I always ask Rahsaan Roland Kirk first:

5. RetroTeleRod

RetroTeleRod Poster Extraordinaire

Oct 24, 2012
    Oklahoma, USA
    What is hip? This cat is hip. (hep actually)

mad dog and Charlie Bernstein like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.