Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

What happens when you place someone on your ignore list?

Discussion in 'Forum Problems & Issues' started by Bones, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxvintage

maxvintage Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Mar 16, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    I just checked--I'm not ignoring anybody. Perhaps some people are ignoring me. Somebody once said he was going to put me on ignore, and he phrased as kind of "you and all your childrens's children" kind of thing. I could not figure out what i had said that would cause this level of rage to ignore (or even a midl desire to ignore: i was totally puzzled), so I tried asking, but I think it was too late then, as I was already on ignore.

2. popthree

popthree Poster Extraordinaire

it's kind of goofy because even after you've placed someone on your 'ignore' list, you still see if they post some more of their drivel in a thread you are following, it just shows that you are ignoring them. then you are tempted to click on and read it anyway, so you are not ignoring them at all. instead, you are giving them more attention. i have one person on my ignore list and that's how i feel about it anyway. if i really want to ignore the person, i will have to stop reading tdpri because he's a real blow-hard and has way more posts than most people do.

dented likes this.

3. TDPRI

TDPRI Administrator Staff Member

Mar 2, 2003
    TDPRILAND
    Admin Post
    The great thing is... you can simply ignore the temptation and go on ignoring the member. No one is making you give in to the temptation.

Modman68, brookdalebill and popthree like this.

4. popthree

popthree Poster Extraordinaire

. . . must click . . . AAARRGH! ! !

5. TDPRI

TDPRI Administrator Staff Member

Mar 2, 2003
    TDPRILAND
    Admin Post
    I get an email for every post in this Admin Help forum. Since this question has really been answered and folks now are just commenting about the function I've receive 22 emails. So, I'm going to close this thread.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.