Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Went Fowling last night (crazy fun)

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Mike Eskimo, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Mike Eskimo

Mike Eskimo Doctor of Teleocity

Nov 9, 2008
    Detroit
    Pronounced like "bowling" but w/ an "F"

Throw football at bowling pins.

Repeat.

Here it's in an old toy factory in a scary bad section of the city.

Fun as hell and I'm sore as crap...:lol:

(Oh - there's beer too. You can bring your own or there's some in an old RC vending machine.)

2. Jamie Black

Jamie Black Friend of Leo's

Looks like fun. I haven't thrown a football in 30 some years so I'm sure I'd be sore too.

3. TJNY

TJNY Friend of Leo's

Feb 25, 2005
    Orange County, NY
    Yet another fine drinking game! Add it to bag toss, washers and other tailgate games! May be too much crap to lug around though with all the pins!

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. Rich_S

Rich_S Friend of Leo's

Dec 29, 2006
    Potsdam, NY
    Haha. Reminds me of my high school phys ed class; one of the sections we had during the year was bowling. The school didn't have an actual bowling alley, so they had special bowling equipment designed to be used in a normal gym. This consisted of a set of bowling pins, and a hollow hard rubber ball with holes - it was the size of a normal bowling ball, but much lighter.

It didn't take us long to figure out that getting a strike was easier if, instead of rolling the ball across the floor as intended, we threw it in a shallow arc, so it landed right in the middle of the pins. Timing was everything, of course... you had to wait until the teacher's back was turned.

6. Telarkaster

Telarkaster Friend of Leo's

Aug 25, 2007
    Montreal
    Cool, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to toss the ball overhand when bowling.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.