Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Welcome To Twanger Central! -- PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by TDPRI, Apr 11, 2005.

1. TDPRI

TDPRI Administrator Staff Member

Mar 2, 2003
    TDPRILAND
    Admin Post
    PLEASE POST ONLY LINKS TO MUSIC FILES HERE! NO REGULAR DISCUSSION EXCEPT AS A RESPONSE TO AN EXISTING TOPIC. DON'T START A NEW TOPIC HERE UNLESS IT HAS A LINK TO MUSIC THAT YOU ARE PERFORMING.

DO NOT POST OTHER PEOPLES MUSIC HERE -- WHETHER YOU CLAIM IT TO BE YOUR OWN OR GIVE CREDIT TO SOMEONE ELSE IT DOESN'T MATTER.

I CERTAINLY CAN'T AFFORD ANY LEGAL HASSLES OVER COPYRIGHT ISSUES. SO DON'T BRING ANY OF THOSE HASSLES HERE. IF YOU POST A COVER TUNE LINK HERE IT IS YOUR RESPONCIBLITY TO INSURE THAT ALL LICENSES HAVE BEEN SECURED.

THE MUSIC LINKS POSTED HERE ARE NOT FOR SALE OR RESALE AT ANY TIME.

It seems that it might be helpful to be VERY descriptive --when you create the Subject line of the post. Especially if it can be classied to a genre -- Country, Rock, Blues, Christian, New Wave and etc.

Thanks to all that post their music here -- it is greatly appreciated.

Paul Green
    PS. Feel free to REPOST music links of yours that you have posted previously in other forums here. It would be great to have them all here.

2. reverbbb

reverbbb Friend of Leo's

Sep 12, 2003
    Just Plano, Texas
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Man, oh man alive!

With this collection of songs in the first day, I dare say that the next idea is to put a TDPRI compulation together. Just think of the posibilities.

I know, the posibilities are endless - "I didn't get picked", "why did they pick that one?", "where's the money?", etc.

But truely Paul, this Section is long over due. It is well appreciated by all. The enthusiasm and participation is already spectacular. I have seen a few other forums make a "section" for song links, but the ground rules that you have laid out is the best that I have seen so far.

I love this diversity.

Keep up the great work Paul.

3. trag-o-caster

trag-o-caster R.I.P.

Mar 16, 2003
    Flushing, Michigan
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU......

Hey Paul!

I know that we've mentioned this quite a bit over the years, and it's GREAT to see it happen! Thanks SO much for making it happen!

4. BrianLee

BrianLee NEW MEMBER!

Jun 5, 2010
    Australia
    One Chord Song

In the years I have been writing songs, one ambition that has eluded me till now, was a powerful catchy, one chord song . I achieved this with a ripper of a song called "Back Sliding Baby".Recorded in my studio in Australia with top musicians like bob Oliver http://www.boboliver.net/ and my son Paul Watson. This song charted Australia wide at #8 on the dance unearthed charts on our Triple J radio network in September 09.It is on two of my albums, "Funk n Remix" and "Back Sliding Baby" Movie Mix . Both available on itunes http://www.songcastmusic.com/profiles/BrianLeeWatson and on my site http://www.brianleewatson.com/Back_Sliding_Baby_Album.htm
    Quentin Tarantino has been sent a copy for evaluation..

5. barkley

barkley Tele-Afflicted

Aug 6, 2009
    Australia
    Hey brian lee, good to see another aussie sign up, but i dare say you should have posted your message above into a new thread in twanger central rather than in this thread here. More people might even see it!

6. Gman47

Gman47 TDPRI Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Sacramento
    Better Days

I played telecaster exclusively on this album, with the exception of a Dan electro baritone guitar. I wrote all the songs - the definitive tele sound is probably on the solo of "Better Days":

http://www.bigmedicinehead.com

Attached Files:

7. Ormond

Ormond Tele-Afflicted

Jul 25, 2009
    san bernardino
    GMan - this post will disappear cause you put it in the moderators spot. Maybe he will FTFW (fix that for you).
    I listened to some tracks. They are good. Strong, creative lyrics and a McGuinn/T. Petty hybrid voice. You have something good happening here.

8. Gman47

Gman47 TDPRI Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Sacramento
    Ouch

Thanks for the kind words about the songs - I'm not sure how I posted in the moderator's spot, but I'm new to this, so I may stumble a bit. For that matter, I'm not sure where I'm typing right now - I guess I'll hit send and see what happens...

9. bluezguy

bluezguy Tele-Meister

Sorry for such a dunce question but... where do I post my original works? Normally, I would've linked to my former web site but now, that doesn't exist. Where would be the best free sites to post be? Soundcloud?? I won't join Facebook or any other of those data collection banks.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.