Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Watch/Unwatch Thread Issue.

Discussion in 'Forum Problems & Issues' started by jackinjax, Nov 6, 2018.

1. jackinjax

jackinjax Friend of Leo's

Sep 11, 2016
    Jacksonville
    Recently I've started getting "alerts" that someone has posted to a thread I had previously posted on. I wasn't "watching" the thread, I only posted on it. When I go back to the thread I have to manually "unwatch" it or continue to get alerts.
    So, it appears that the problem is anytime I post on a thread it automatically activates the "watch thread" feature.
    Is this a system glitch or have I inadvertently flipped the switch on some alert setting?

2. moosie

moosie Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Jul 18, 2010
    Western Connecticut
    That may be the default setting. Anytime I post, I automatically get notifications ongoing when others post. I don't recall specifically requesting that in my profile settings.

Perhaps this server outage / migration / whatever it is caused non-default profile settings to be reset?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.