Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Warning; Port of Miami is Crook

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Muku, Jan 13, 2018 at 6:26 PM.

1. Muku

Muku Tele-Meister

Jun 9, 2008
    Santa Barbara
    Jose ripped me off. A relic, tele, Allpart's job. ($320).

eBay
    aka:
    gearsunited_aged_guitarparts
    email: jr.gearsunited at geemail

phone:

305 877 2258

Just add me to the names of taken by Jose. He took $320 for a neck order 3 months ago. A month later he replied to a few phone calls in lies.
    He claimed the neck was being worked on but never sent the pictures he promised. Now nothing. No fake apologies or lies with unreturned emails and calls.

Just wanted to warn anybody against his relic necks which he will talk about in detail until you pay pal him. AVOID

I wish I read this before I paid:

http://www.tdpri.com/threads/anyone-have-experience-with-rittenhouse-guitars.262876/#post-6064331

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 8:36 PM

2. SonsOfMoog

SonsOfMoog Tele-Meister

Jul 22, 2017
    US
    Wow, that's the risk we take when ordering from independent sellers.

Luckily in the 15+ years of buying gear online, I haven't run into this problem personally. It's always a roll of the dice though.

3. telex76

telex76 Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Jun 24, 2006
    Fort Worth,Tx.
    I had a lot of dealings with him over about a 3 year period. bought 5 or 6 of the best feeling, playable necks I've ever found.
    I've seen he hasn't had much up for sale on "Buy it Now".
    It's a shame if he has succumbed to what seems to get so many of these guys, do great work but have no real head for business. Take too many orders, can't fill them all. Get behind paying for supplies and end up ripping people off.
    Don't have any idea what's up with this guy, but I've seen it happen over and over to lots of guys that started out doing great work and had the best of intentions.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.