Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Warmoth Screamin deal sale

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by stratoblaster, Jul 17, 2017.

1. stratoblaster

stratoblaster Tele-Meister

Aug 2, 2006
    Scottsdale AZ
    Edit: Sorry this should probably go in the Partscasters Forum?

Warmoth is running a 20% off Screamin Deals sale. I couldn't resist. Now maybe I need to call that Don Mare fella and get some pickups?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Telefied Ad Free Member

3. The Ballzz

The Ballzz Tele-Holic

Apr 11, 2016
    Las Vegas, NV
    WOW! :cool:
    There are even a few straight radius necks in the list. Too bad it doesn't apply to "Build Your Own" necks!
    And yes, nice body ya got there!
    Just Sayin'
    Gene

stratoblaster likes this.

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. MonkeyJefferson

MonkeyJefferson Tele-Meister

Oct 26, 2010
    Nonurbana
    That is gorgeous. I now have two Warmoth bodies, they are real treasures.

6. Rich B in Tempe

Rich B in Tempe Tele-Holic

Apr 20, 2016
    Tempe Arizona
    But oh wise one,,, how come you can NEVER RE-SALE, a warmoth neck OR body-on the used market,,, for as much as you paid originaly paid for it!! I mean, even if brand new,, even if the N or B is fairly streight-forward, seem like the never change hands again at thoes mega- inflated price!!?? I mean, like charging $200 ABOVE the standard price just for flame maple in a neck?? Surely warmoth must be making a HEALTHY PROFIT???! Wadaya think about pricing?

telemnemonics likes this.

7. Stratandtele

Stratandtele Tele-Meister

Mar 31, 2016
    New Jersey
    I agree that Warmoth bodies, necks, and finishing services are pricey. This sale is pretty solid though, after seeing the OP's post, I bought a birdseye maple/ebony neck with satin nitrocellulose finish and a vintage white alder telecaster body. $383 for both pieces. No harm there, for finished neck and body.

8. SoulstormTX

SoulstormTX Tele-Meister

Jul 14, 2017
    San Antonio, Tx
    Damn! Good deals. Wish I had the money now. Does anyone know how often they do this?

9. Stratandtele

Stratandtele Tele-Meister

Mar 31, 2016
    New Jersey
    I'm not sure how often Warmoth does a sale, but I pretty much got the neck and body for half price. The neck would've been $360 with the options it has, and the body would've been $370. I got both for $383, I'm stoked to build a new esquire!!!

10. brookdalebill

brookdalebill Telefied Ad Free Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Austin, Tx

11. stratoblaster

Aug 2, 2006
    Scottsdale AZ
    They do it randomly from what I've seen. Maybe one time a year? I basically paid half price for all my parts as well. The inventory looks like it's half or less of what was there yesterday so when they offer this you have to be willing to pounce.

I'm not in the Warmoth resale business, so I could give two turds and a rats rear end about resale value.

12. telemnemonics

telemnemonics Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 2, 2010
    Maine
    I gotta say your deal sounds more screamin than 20% off!

13. stratoblaster

Aug 2, 2006
    Scottsdale AZ
    The Warmoth Screamin Deals are already reduced by like 30% so the additional 20% stacks the discounts.

telemnemonics likes this.

14. cacophony

cacophony Tele-Meister

Feb 22, 2014
    Philippines
    Was about to purchase the 88 USD neck with Indian Rosewood.. but resisted due to CITES policy. :(

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.