Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

WANTED-Improved Chops

Discussion in 'Tab, Tips, Theory and Technique' started by cosmiccowboy, Oct 9, 2018.

1. flatout9

flatout9 Tele-Holic Silver Supporter

Aug 6, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Take a look at Artist Works. For $100 you get 4 months of lessons and video exchange with your teacher. Right now I'm doing the Guthrie Trapp lessons and they are VERY comprehensive. Some of the best online lessons I've seen so far. True Fire is good but the amount of content and personal dialog with the teacher has been very cool with the Artisworks lessons. And as we all know, you get back what you put in...

2. Northern Tele

Northern Tele Tele-Meister

Oct 10, 2016
    Canada
    An idea I got from the Danny Gatton 'Telemaster' video is to look at chord shapes and see how similar a lot of them are like Em7 and CMaj7 , Am7 D9 etc. So play Em ideas over CMaj7 chords etc. Try this practical approach and see if you can glean ideas from what you already know.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.