Want Dee Snider to remind you about a colonoscopy appointment? Seems you can now arrange it.

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Chunkocaster, May 18, 2019 at 4:11 AM.

1. Chunkocaster

Chunkocaster Friend of Leo's

I frequent Richie Kotzens Instagram for the entertainment and updates on current tours, new songs etc.
    While checking it out last night he mentioned he had joined a new site called Cameo so I checked it out. It seems to be taking off with a huge amount of celebs joining recently.

You can have a GOT actor send a greeting to a friend or wife etc, Have a Rock Star give a pep talk to your staff or say happy birthday to someone of your choosing.
    I spent the next hour watching commissioned greeting messages (in review links) by Corey Feldman, Dee Snider, Gary Busey, Tommy Lee, Vince Neil, Doug Aldrich.

Looks like it could be fun way to surprise someone, especially in these early stages when few know about it. Some of the messages were very funny, Gary Busey was on fire, same with Tommy Lee, Dee Snider, Charlie Sheen.

https://www.cameo.com/c/rock-music

Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 5:14 AM
    emisilly and Digital Larry like this.
  2. Boubou

Boubou Doctor of Teleocity Gold Supporter

Who dat?

emisilly and Chunkocaster like this.
  3. Chunkocaster

The Singer from Twisted Sister.
    Check the link for Charlie Sheen, Gary Busey, Carmine Appice etc and hundreds of others.
    Would be fun to send a message to someone for a birthday or Joke and catch them by surprise. Gary Busey's intro video is a hoot.
    I wonder if you could use one to message another celeb and get a gig or audition reference?:D

Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 7:27 AM
  4. Larry F

Larry F Doctor of Teleocity Vendor Member

It looks like a fun thing. It will be interesting to see how it develops. While they don't seem to have criminals per se, Michael Vick did make the cut. For $1,000.

Chunkocaster likes this.
  5. trev333

trev333 Telefied Ad Free Member

those kinda messages from celebs would be a pain in the butt...:lol:

Chunkocaster likes this.
  6. Chunkocaster

Yes the prices vary wildly. Nobodies I've never heard of wanting $300 plus vs well known musicians, actors happy with $30 bucks. There seems to be a pattern with rap/dj/ reality celebs wanting a lot more than most. Some are as low as $5 bucks.

7. Chunkocaster

They would make for a great prank call on someone. :)

8. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

Those people are rock stars? The ones I'd never heard of FAR outweighed the names I recognized.

Either they are really digging the bottom of the barrel, or I've really lost touch.

Or maybe both, I guess

9. Chunkocaster

Carmine Appice, Doug Aldrich, Tommy Lee, Vince Neil, Tony Franklin etc. There are plenty that were considered rock stars at some point. Richie is a rock star, The guys a monster player and writes, sings great songs. There aren't many if any like him out there these days.
    I don't know many of the others either but there are over 700 listed just under musicians.
    I doubt the huge names would take the time to do it and probably figure they are above doing it due to over inflated ego's and little interest in communicating with fans.

Besides that sending a message via a lesser known celeb can be even more fun.
    Maybe i'll get Chumlee to settle the next tonewood debate.:D

Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 11:01 AM
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.