Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Walking through Venice

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by Sepa, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Sepa

Sepa Tele-Meister

Sep 8, 2007
    Lithuania
    Hey all. This is my instrumental witch we played with my family during one of the gigs in Lithuania.
    Its called Walking through Venice. And it includes a firm dance by me and me dad :D
    Hope you like and learn it - haha :D

Mjark and radiocaster like this.

2. radiocaster

radiocaster Friend of Leo's

Aug 18, 2015
    europe
    Nice playing, but I just can't get a mental image of walking through Venice with that music. Maybe if you called it "Chickens in the Barn".

3. Sepa

Sepa Tele-Meister

Sep 8, 2007
    Lithuania
    Haha... Thanks ! Well - it has a story behind it. We visited Venice during Helloween - and all the hotels were full - no place at all. So we literally had to walk through Venice the whole night - so if not that kind of mood - what will help you in those times ? :D So after that I kind of wrote this piece.

Mjark and radiocaster like this.

4. Mad Kiwi

Mad Kiwi Tele-Afflicted

Thats Awesome! Really enjoyed it, the wife who was sitting beside me watching tv even remarked how good it sounded.

Loved the dance...and the stage energy. YOU are not a candidate for the "Too Humble" thread :) (thats a good thing).

I for one am jealous (being a major candidate for the Too Humble thread).

5. Sepa

Sepa Tele-Meister

Sep 8, 2007
    Lithuania
    Thank you very much. That means we are on the right track (if wife remarked it watching TV - or maybe its just woman tend to remark everything? :D).
    Too Humble thread - you mean like shy on stage ?

6. Mad Kiwi

Mad Kiwi Tele-Afflicted

yes, was a good thread about how (most of us)...are too humble/shy. You have got it perfect....and obviousley love what your doing, very jealous.

And awesome to be playing out with your dad.

7. Sepa

Sepa Tele-Meister

Sep 8, 2007
    Lithuania
    Thank you very much. Yeah - playigin with dad is very fun. Although he might miss few notes here and there , but has a lot of energy :D

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.