So I came home from work at 1130 pm and was gonna play for a bit before going to bed and when I went to flip on the amp it was already on. The last time I had played had been the day before so it had been on (on standby) for at least a day and a half. The jewel light was not on and had no power. I checked the fuse and it was burnt on the side so after going to many stores to get a fuse (1.25 amp time delay) I came home and it blew the fuse again in less than a second. Tried another one and the same thing happened... The light came on for a second and it blew the fuse again. I understand that it could be the power tubes or one of the transformers, but how do I narrow it down?.. I don't want to spend a small fortune repairing it because a new mercurymag transformer costs 205-235 and I don't even know how replace that. Clifnotes: No power, blowing fuses... How do I find the exact problem? Any alternatives to mercurymag transformes?