Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Veritas Texas Miracle

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by aclawrence, Nov 29, 2015.

1. aclawrence

aclawrence TDPRI Member

Nov 29, 2015
    NW Alabama
    Hey guys, Have any of you played the Veritas Texas Miracle? I know it's a good bit different than a traditional tele but their stuff seems to be top notch. I like how there guitars are not parts guitars but are built hands on in house. They sale for $3250 but are on sale this weekend 15-20% off. I can't buy one right now but was wondered if any of you had experience with them. I am wanting a tele style guitar but not really sure all the options that I want right now. I am still figuring it out.

2. aclawrence

aclawrence TDPRI Member

Nov 29, 2015
    NW Alabama
    O.k. Y'all don't knock me down with comments lol. No Veritas love around here?

3. Dave W

Dave W Friend of Leo's

May 15, 2003
    Minnesota
    I've never even heard of the brand and never seen it discussed here. Veritas woodworking tools from Lee Valley in Canada, yes. Veritas guitars, no.

No matter how good they might be, even at a 20% discount I would never consider paying anywhere near that much for a non-Fender Tele type.

4. El Tele Lobo

El Tele Lobo Friend of Leo's

Oct 21, 2014
    Florida
    Sorry AC...out of my budget...even with the discount.

5. tele_pathic

tele_pathic Friend of Leo's

Aug 18, 2009
    St. George, UT
    Meh...for that price, I'm a bit underwhelmed. Or in other words, there's no way I would spend that money on that guitar! I mean, for the same price, you could get a really SERIOUS Fender CS Tele

6. Ironbird

Ironbird Tele-Holic

Aug 7, 2012
    Malaysia
    That's what I thought too, but hey, it's your money.

7. teletimetx

teletimetx Poster Extraordinaire

Jul 25, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Never heard of them - not even in Texas - never seen one, but that might not mean much. As has been mentioned, in that price range, a lot of other options. Fender custom shop, Ron Kirn, Bob Logan.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.