Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Using another pedal with the Mustang amps.

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by musicmatty, Mar 29, 2013.

1. musicmatty

musicmatty Former Member

Aug 18, 2008
    Maryland
    There has been some chatter about using an expression pedal with your 4 button foot switch for the Mustang amps.

I started using my Zoom G2.1u multi effects pedal with my Mustang IV amp. No, I don't use any effects from this pedal, as I am able to shut them off. I have designated one channel from the Zoom with all the effects turned off, and just use the foot pedal for volume control or wah.

This works very well with true bypass from the Zoom with no change in tone or anything else that takes away from the Mustang amp. Also, I am able to use both tuners..one from the Mustang foot board and the other from the Zoom simultaneously...they both register exactly the same. This is good for me to know..cuz if they didn't, one would have to wonder, which one is not correct :eek::lol:

Attached Files:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.