Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Updated Show Your Pedal Board

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by SaintSilas, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Gin Mill Cowboy

Gin Mill Cowboy TDPRI Member

Apr 5, 2014
    New Jersey
    The Belle Epoch is wonderful. I got it for long spacey delays, but now have it set for a slap back. It sits in the mix so well; very warm. Love it.

The Flint is a new addition. Again the tremolo just sits well in the mix - by mix I mean guitar and amp mix. It sounds natural and I am playing through a deluxe Reverb made by Roy Blankenship. The Flint is great so far. I am still warming up to the reverbs.

2. bottlenecker

bottlenecker Tele-Afflicted

Dec 6, 2015
    Wisconsin
    Here's a link to the last page. There are 512 pages you can navigate to easily using the little page numbers at the top.

http://www.tdpri.com/threads/show-us-your-pedal-board.55703/page-512

3. Staypuft1652

Staypuft1652 Tele-Meister

Mar 7, 2017
    ND, USA
    Photobucket didn't help the cause. Add to that otherwise broken links to pictures, and it becomes a moot point. I've looked through that thread. I'd wager a good 50% - 70% of pics are now defunct.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017

4. LP26

LP26 Tele-Meister

Nov 5, 2017
    Earth
    I had made the identical post there prior to posting here.
    I guess I still don't technically understand the term "sticky thread".

5. Staypuft1652

Staypuft1652 Tele-Meister

Mar 7, 2017
    ND, USA

6. Platefire

Platefire Friend of Leo's

Nov 3, 2003
    North Louisiana around Many
    Yelp, I got three boards too. Never dreamed I would end up with this many boards and pedals. Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby Bear. Platefire
    IMG_20170504_203702378.jpg
    IMG_20151113_164109.jpg
    IMG_20171110_214213.jpg

Staypuft1652 likes this.

7. johnhe

johnhe Tele-Meister

Mar 30, 2006
    Belfast, UK
    For anyone who’s new, and for anyone who gives a damn, continuing to post in this thread, when there is already a thread running (which is so popular it was made a sticky thread - which just means that it stays at the top of the index lost) will really irritate any of the regulars on the forum. It’s like blatant Internet forum rudeness. So if you have any sense of protocol, or just simply decent manners, I cannot understand why people would continue to post in this thread.

Of course, if you do not give a damn, or have no sense of protocol of manners, then post where you want and when you want.

bottlenecker likes this.

8. bottlenecker

bottlenecker Tele-Afflicted

Dec 6, 2015
    Wisconsin
    It means that when you go to the forum titled "the Stomp Box", there are threads that are always at the top, because of their importance and/or popularity. "Show us your pedalboard" is always the third line down, right under two threads about posting rules for the forum. It's practically it's own forum.

A lot of people might think it's pretty rude for one guy to just decide to make his own replacement thread just because he has trouble finding the last page.

johnhe likes this.

9. LP26

LP26 Tele-Meister

Nov 5, 2017
    Earth
    Got it... Thanks for the info.

artdecade, bottlenecker and johnhe like this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.