Unexplained Anomalies On The Giza Plateau ? ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by chemobrain, Apr 12, 2019.

1. String Tree

String Tree Doctor of Teleocity

Maybe it was Aliens. Who else would have chosen such a bad location?

2. String Tree

String Tree Doctor of Teleocity

Yes, I do!
    She was a monster with a Tile Cutting Saw!

Toto'sDad likes this.
  3. notmyusualuserid

notmyusualuserid Friend of Leo's

Guatemala is in Central America, between Mexico and Honduras.

Just sayin'...

4. notmyusualuserid

notmyusualuserid Friend of Leo's

And with some of the more credulous, 'beyond their own intellectual grasp' is a pretty low bar. ;)

Frodebro likes this.
  5. chemobrain

chemobrain Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

a good example of the "PROs" discovering early civilizations at their digs and wondering where the kings were buried, mystified that could not find the king's graves though they Queens graves could be found, blinded by the assumption that the cultures were patriarchal when the cultures in question were matriarchal not patriarchal.
    Something so simple blinded the PROs from what seeing what they were looking at, the assumptions that they brought with them keep them from seeing,... what about far different data not being understood for the same reason and coming to fantastically inaccurate conclusion based on incomplete data.
    does our creation myth keep us from seeing other possibilities
    "all life that has ever lived on earth originated on earth could result in some unexplainable mysteries?
    I'm not into the belief that today's facts are always actually true,
    we once believed the earth was flat, and could prove it.
    The big bang theory could be a conclusion arrived at due to an incomplete set of facts. The idea of something from nothing could be missing a few steps and a few other facts ? maybe,... o.k. sure that's a comforting myth that allows "understanding" while actually just being an explanation that is just a comfortable myth, like all creation myths, an example would be mayan cosmology, a very intricate belief system that is self sealing though wildly inaccurate and yet these people had grasped the use of using ZERO as part of their mathematics system 0123456789 compared to 123456789.

claes likes this.
  6. cnlbb

cnlbb Tele-Afflicted

I know. My apologies. I didn't double check and got mixed up with the concluding chapter from 'city of z' (not the movie, not the movie at all...) that was discussing the discovery of complex cities and road structures.

7. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Telefied Ad Free Member

Do you have to remind me? :mad:

I figger that place in Egypt is really old, that's why they call it "geezer".

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    bsman likes this.
  8. BorderRadio

BorderRadio Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

Ayooo this dope af. [alien language]

telemnemonics likes this.
  9. Endless Mike

Endless Mike Friend of Leo's

Where's the conspiracy? I think that term is, more often than not, grossly misused.

10. claes

claes Tele-Holic

That bit of history is quite funny. The problem was that the first greek historian (don't remeber his name)wrote "We used to be a matriark, now we are a patriarch" was the first source so there was nothing to go on so everybody believed it was just bs (well not all, there was some research behind the iron curtain that no one took seriously).
    But they where right. Around 5000 years ago from portugal all the way up to scandinavia there is now evidence that it was a matriarch.

11. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Telefied Ad Free Member

Herodotus?

12. Guitarteach

Guitarteach Poster Extraordinaire

Who/what are the ‘PROs’ you refer to?

chemobrain likes this.
  13. radiocaster

radiocaster Friend of Leo's

hmm, color coded string ball ends...
    [​IMG]

deytookerjaabs likes this.
  14. Obsessed

Obsessed Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Yet another assault on science. Do this enough times and the internet wins over humanity.

Perhaps it has already happened.:cry:

15. chemobrain

UFO WATCHERS from Area 51......:rolleyes:
    Anthropologists: there are four major subdivisions of this discipline: physical anthropology, linguistic anthropology, archaeology, and cultural anthropology. Archeologists, Astronomers, Cosmologists, Evolutionary biologists
    Astronomy talks about celestial objects (such as stars, galaxies, nebulae etc) and celestial phenomena (such as gamma ray bursts etc), their position, motion, evolution, chemistry, physics. ... Cosmology talks about universe as a whole which includes origin, evolution and ultimate fate of the universe.
    I believe that the PROS as used in the context of my post, are those fields listed above.
    These learned scholars are working in related yet independent fields all deal with various aspects of existence and their science involves observation and forming ideas ,conclusions based on using the scientific model, however if the model is not inclusive enough ,if some minor yet very important aspect of the study is not included the conclusion the conclusion:twisted: it will be illogical and will suffer from extreme grid leak, o_O if your circumnavigating in a SAC B-52 and you have grid leak,:eek: even a little tiny itsy-bitsy amount of grid leak you may never arrive at your fail-safe point. The sciences work the same way. On a long enough trajectory (A trajectory or flight path is the path that a object with mass in motion follows through space as a function of time. In classical mechanics, a trajectory is defined by Hamiltonian mechanics via canonical coordinates; hence, a complete trajectory is defined by position and momentum, simultaneously.) even in curved space, the outcome is uniformly constant and death is the constant conclusion.:p

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  16. Scottz

Scottz Tele-Holic

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.

Agent K

17. chemobrain

once I figured out I was creating the opportunities for self inflicted pain , I started paying more attention to my choices. I was dating a women who assured me that I was so capable and talented and that I should pursue more activities that use those aspects she presumed to observe "you could do so much more with yourself."
    I don't think that I need to describe the feelings that condensation engenders, I find that it brings up two unspoken questions
    1. Who asked you for your opinion of how I should live my life?
    2. Why am I still sitting across from this person looking into her contented face?

The response being, "you know,:rolleyes: I've made some commitments that I need to take are of :twisted: and it's getting late, we should discuss this at some other time. I'll pay for the coffee.;)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.