Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Unexpected GC SCORE!!! NGD USA Guild acoustic

Discussion in 'Acoustic Heaven' started by Stratandtele, Dec 12, 2018.

1. teleplayr

teleplayr Tele-Holic

+ $40 for shipping.

Sounds like he did OK.

2. Charlie Bernstein

Charlie Bernstein Poster Extraordinaire

Apr 26, 2003
    Augusta, Maine
    Guild: The world's most underpriced used guitar.

Stratandtele likes this.
  3. Charlie Bernstein

Apr 26, 2003
    Augusta, Maine
    Yeah, my first was a very lovable sixties D-25. My current is a seventies D-35, and it's even better.

Are folks really catching on? I don't see many around here, new or old. Most folks here have caught the Taylor disease. Kind of like Invasion of the Body Snatchers: Look, they got another person!

4. Stratandtele

Stratandtele Tele-Meister

Mar 31, 2016
    New Jersey
    I do think Guild acoustics are a bit more known and respected in the northeast. Taylor disease got me briefly last year, it was a very playable and good sounding acoustic, but the electronics were dreadful. I disliked the amplified sound. Sold it, back to my guilds. Going to put a pickup in this one.

Charlie Bernstein likes this.
  5. Charlie Bernstein

Apr 26, 2003
    Augusta, Maine
    Jersey! That's the northeast?

When I first moved to Maine, I was in a grocery line, and the woman in front of me at check-out was gabbing with the clerk, a friend of hers.

She asked where a mutual friend was these days. The clerk said, "Oh, she moved. She lives in the south now."

"Where?"

"Pennsylvania!"

Schooled me good!

6. Stratandtele

Stratandtele Tele-Meister

Mar 31, 2016
    New Jersey
    That’s funny. For me, “The South” begins around the Carolinas. Where it’s warm most of the year, NJ doesn’t qualify.

Charlie Bernstein likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.