Well...thought I'd finish up the post...I followed the instructions in the link and was able to set the bias. Initial reading was 37 mV. After fooling with the bias adjustment which was incredibly sensitive, I went with 41.5mV. Could never hit the recommended 40mv. I read the Tung Sol could run a little hotter than most tubes and by calculation with plate voltage at 375V that's about 7.74 watts per 6V6 idle. Saw between 7 and 8 watts should be good. I played through the amp about an hour tonight and watched the tubes (left back panel off). I didn't see any redplating that I read about. In the end, the amp is fixed, sounds better than before, I didn't get shocked and I learned a little something about tube amps along the way. All good!