Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Trouble with American professional bridge cover

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by death-to-yancey, Sep 23, 2017.

1. death-to-yancey

death-to-yancey Tele-Meister

Sep 15, 2017
    Indiana
    Nope just gave up lol. Still waiting on a response to my email too. Maybe they’re still trying to get one on so they can tell me how to get mine on lol

Ira7 likes this.

2. germ007

germ007 NEW MEMBER!

Feb 10, 2018
    Denver
    I know its way late on this topic but I just bought a Tele pro with this cover. I simply placed it on top and set one side in and snapped the other side in. Mine isn't so tight that it is a problem. It snaps on and off with no problem. When i tried to slide it from underneath it seemed harder with a greater risk of scratching the finish so I would suggest that in the future for those who get this setup to just snap it on one side at a time from the top and not sliding from the back.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.