Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Trademarks 30 or 60

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by andrenighthound, Jan 18, 2013.

1. andrenighthound

andrenighthound Tele-Afflicted

Besides that the trademark 60 is double the watts and louder with a bigger speaker, what are the differences tone wise? I have a trademark 30 and love it but I was wondering if I'm missing out by not having a trademark 60. I would like to hear from people that have or had experience with both amps. Thanks.

2. FMA

FMA Friend of Leo's

I haven't tried both amps, but I did gig a Trademark 60 for a while and it's a very good gigging amp. I think the primary difference is there may be a bit more versatility and flexibility with the 60, a wider range of tones. And the 60 has two footswitchable channels. I don't believe the 30 has that.
    The 60 was a great amp, and had I not gotten a Deluxe Reverb I'd probably wouldn't have sold it.

3. andrenighthound

andrenighthound Tele-Afflicted

I use the trademark 30 for live and pretty much just use the clean setting, and rely on my pedals for distortion or whatever else. There is no foot switch with trademark 30.

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.